Nowadays many persons are participating in the amazon quiz. we just have to participate in the quiz and giving the right answers to be eligible for the lucky draw. Amazon India gives a daily chance to win exciting prizes.
Amazon Quiz’s daily contest timing is 8:00 A.M to 12:00 P.M. we have to only give the right answer to all 5 questions. It’s all about luck but you may win some exciting prizes if you participate in the amazon quiz on a daily basis. Also read- Amazon one plus 7t pro quiz answers.
Today’s Amazon quiz contest
win rs 15,000 amazon pay balance by participating in the contest. Also, Answer and win many exciting prizes by this contest. You can only able to participate in this quiz contest by using an official Amazon app.
How To Play and participate in this contest?
- Download an amazon app from google play store or app store.
- Open the app on your android or ios device.
- In Case you don’t have an amazon account, you will be directed to the signup page.
- signup or sign in with your valid information.
- Now click on the top left corner navigation button > FunZone
- Now select the daily quiz contest.
- There will be total of five questions. Answer all of the questions correctly to be eligible for a lucky draw.
- if you choose any wrong answers to the question then you will be removed from the lucky draw.
- Try again every next day for new prizes.
Below are the screenshot for better understanding.🙃
22nd June 2020, Amazon quiz Question & answers
Question number 1. At which venue is India scheduled to play a day and night Test match during their tour of Australia in 2020-21?
Answer 1: Adelaide Oval
Question number2. Shintaro Tsuji, who recently stepped down from his company, is known to have created which iconic character brand?
Answer 2: Hello Kitty
Question number 3. Which of these terms was coined by John McCarthy and other researchers, at Dartmouth in the summer of 1956?
Answer 3: Artificial Intelligence
Question number 4. The campaign theme in 2020 for which of these days observed on June 14th, was ‘Safe blood saves lives’?
Answer 4: World Blood Donor Day
Question number 5. Arturo Vidal, who scored Barcelona’s first La Liga goal on their return after the COVID- 19 represents which country?
Answer 5: Chile
Eligibility Criteria for this quiz –
you need to fulfill some the given criteria to enter the contest-
- you should be a legal resident of the Republic of India.
- you should have to set the current country as India in your amazon quiz settings.
- you have an Indian territory billing address.
- your age must be of 18 or above.
- you should have a valid proof of any gov id.