amazon quiz today, amazon quiz win rs 50000, amazon quiz today answers, amazon quiz answers, amazon quiz answers of worth₹50000, win rs50,000 amazon quiz – Hello friends I hope you are enjoying our blog posts. Recently we have posted an article on all Chinese app and their alternatives.
As we all know that Amazon India announces a new quiz contest in India. In this quiz, everyone has a chance to win wonderful prizes by answering 5 simple questions. For your ease, we have already posted all answers of today’s amazon quiz of worth rs50,000. Prize winners will be announced shortly within 6-7 working days.
The Amazon quiz is held on a daily basis from 8:00 A.M to 12:00 P.M. Anyone can join in this quiz contest between this timing. After joining you only have to give the right answer to all those 5 questions so that you have a chance to win amazon pay balance prize.
More Details on Today amazon quiz win rs 50000 –
- Amazon today quiz prize – rs 50,000 Amazon pay balance.
- Timing – 8:00 A.M to 12:00 P.M
- Amazon Today’s Quiz – Amazon ₹50000 Pay Balance Quiz
- Winners Numbers – 1
How To Participate in Today Amazon Quiz to win Amazon Pay Balance
To participate in the amazon quiz you must have an official amazon android app installed on your smartphone. After this just follow my step by step guide to entering this quiz.
- launch amazon’s official app on your smartphone.
- sign in/signup into your account. If you already do this step then skip it.
- Now click on the top left navigation button and navigate to the fun zone.
- Click on the Fun zone and enter the quiz contest menu.
- Now click on Today amazon quiz.
- Hola you are almost done. Now answer all the 5 simple questions and you have a chance to win rs50,000 amazon pay balance.
Here is the screenshot to help you understand better but if you still have any issue then feel free to comment below.
Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 25th June 2020 | Win ₹50000 Amazon Pay Balance
Question no 1. Which country set to host the 2022 FIFA world cup has dedicated its new stadium to the frontline workers battling the COVID-19 pandemic?
Ans 1) – Qatar
Question no 2. What exchange did Dharmendra Pradhan, Minister of petroleum and natural gas, launch online in a ﬁrst of its kind attempt in India?
Ans 2) – Natural Gas Exchange
Question no 3. Name the origin of the earthquakes in Gujarat in June 2020 that has till now produced more than 15 aftershocks in the state.
Ans 3) – Kutch
Question no 4. In June 2020 in which country did WhatsApp launch ‘WhatsApp Pay’ with fingerprint lock to prevent unauthorized transactions?
Ans 4) – Brazil
Question no 5. Which day observed on June 15th, is organized by GWEC- a body representing more than 1500 companies, with presence in over 80 countries?